Monday, January 19, 2009

A Monday Morning Surprise

I woke up this morning to find I was given this lovely award by Val at the Crafting Pad. Be sure to stop by and visit her great blog. Thank you so much Val for sending this to me. Sure did make my morning. I also received another award from Val but have already received it so I will edit my post to add her name.


The rule's of these Awards are as follows
1.)Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2) Nominate 7 other people and give a link to there site's.
3) Let the people who you have nominated know.
4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.
I would like to pass them on to :
Kerry, Nicola, Julie , Dee ,Pink Lilacs , Maxine, Connie
Am off now to leave a message for those I have nominated

7 comments:

Pinklilac said...

Wow Thank you sooooo much for nominating me for this award I am so chuffed. So exited this is my first and will always be treasured.
Hugs Linda

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! You're just getting awards left and right! :) Thanks so much for the nomination! I appreciate you being such a faithful blog friend! :)

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! You're just getting awards left and right! :) Thanks so much for the nomination! I appreciate you being such a faithful blog friend! :)

Nicola said...

You are spoiling me with awards my friend and I am honoured to receive these from a wonderful crafter like yourself. Thank you so much Sally. xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Congrats on your award honey...

All your creations are gorgeous & thank you for entering my blog candy...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

maxine said...

Thank you so much, I will add it to my blog later. Maxine

stampinfrog said...

Congrats on your award! Your creations are so BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for nomiating me for this award! I am sooooo SHOCKED and so honored.This is my first award and I will treasure it!
Thanks again and have a great and safe day!
Connie (aka stampinfrog)