Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

First let me tell you this was not easy. I didn't have a bowl large enough to fit all the entries, then ended up putting them in this huge box. Hubby was not very willing to draw but told me if I left off his face he would do the honors. Here are a few photos. I lost the picture of the photo of hubby drawing the 2 prizes out of the box. Have no idea where I saved it too. I'm techno-challenged. I hope you forgive me. Hubby really did do all the drawing. Sorry for the poor quality photos.
All the Entries:

Too Many For My Bowl:Big Box Held Them:
The Moment You've Been Waiting For: Drum Roll Please

And Winner #1 Is:

Chrissy D said...
Sally! Happy Anniversary and congratulations on your hits!!! I think you should give it away in TWO bundles, spread the wealth...but then the other part of me says ONE BUNDLE would be cheaper on the postage pocket book. So either way around - it is GREAT CANDY! THANK YOU!

Chrissy Please email me your information.. Also you get to choose if you want #1 or #2 as most people commented that would only be fair. Congratulations!!!

Drumroll Please for Winner #2

Anonymous said...
Fantastic blog candy. Please enter me for it. Love your wonderful blog too Sally. Think you should have two drawings gives another chance for someone else to win too then. Happy Anniversary too. I dont have a blog. Thanks so much. Phyllis

Phyllis, please email me with your information. Congratulations!!!

And now for the special drawing.

When I was doing my Blog Candy, I thought about having people sign up to be a follower, but then decided it wasn't fair to ask people to do that just because they wanted a chance to win , so I didn't, but as the contest continued I got the nicest surprise. So many people became my followers, not because I asked them too, but because they wanted too, so I have made up an extra little package as my way of saying thank you. I put all my followers into a bowl, had hubby draw the winner, then added them to the general drawing. It means a great deal to me.

And The Winner Is:

Saetta said...
Oh Sally! What lovely candy! Wonderful!I think you should split in two. The joy shared is multiplied! (in Italy they say so I don't know if I have expressed well, excuse my bad english)I've linked your candy on my blog ( manimaldestre.blogspot.com). Thanks for a chance to win!
Saetta, Please email me your information. Congratulations! & Thanks


Ok now that I have the first Blog Candy behind me how did I do?
Please contact me by Friday January 16th. After that time if I do not hear from you I will random choose another person. You can contact me at sallysblog@aol.com

22 comments:

Suzanne said...

you did good girl and what a generous gesture to add a third suprise winner. Well done Sue :o)

Paula said...

Congratulation's to all the winner's well done.
Paula xxxx

Saetta said...

Sallyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I'm very VERY Happy!! I Love your Blog!
When I signed the blog candy I made a trip to your blog and... I absolutely had to put it in my favorites: it's great! there is much to learn from you!
I send you an e-mail with my information.

Thanks So Much!!!

Chrissy D said...

I won!? REALLY!!!! Ohhh AWESOME!!! THANK YOU! I am e-mailing you now - but I would like Group One, please? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am so excited!!! You made my day! Congratulations to the other winners too!!!

stampinfrog said...

You did a fantastic job with the blog candy!!!Congrats Ladies!What a great win.Have fun with your new goodies!
Connie (aka stampinfrog on scs)

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations to everyone :)

You done fabulously Sally !!

Nicola said...

Congratulations to all winners,
Sally sure has been very generous and I look forward to viewing what you make with your fabulous Blog Candy.
-x-

Pink Dandelion said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Sally for being so generous. Debs xx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

well done sally, you made it seem so easy, congrats to all the winners and look forward to seeing what creations you come up with ju x

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sally for your wonderful blog candy. I still cant believe I won. I am so very happy. You did a real good job on your first blog candy and Congrats to all the other winners too. I have sent you an email with my details then too. Thank you so much again for being so generous. Phyllis

Pinklilac said...

Hi Sally, you did fantastic with your first blog and loved the pictures that you did to go with your draw, your so generous to be adding another chance to win.Congratulations to all the winners enjoy your goodies.

joey said...

congratulations to all winners, sally you did fabulous with your first candy and such a generous one too!. joey xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Congratulations to all the winners,and a big thank you to you sally for being such a generous and sharing person :0)
You did a fabulous candy well done :)
Hugzz Val xxx

terriavidreader said...

I loved the chance to check out your blog and even if I didn't win, it was nice to see all your talent.

Cheri Howard said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Sally, you did a marvelous job! The only rule to blog candy offers is to have fun with it - ya did great! ;o)

a portland granny said...

It sounds like you have been busy choosing your
winners! Your rewards were very generous and I know the winners were thrilled. It was fun watching your process and the responses you received from so many people.

Thanks for doing it.

Kjerstin said...

First time I discovered your blog today and I was not in the blogcandy - but I just had to let you know that it was the most exciting candy I have spotted this far on the web! :D Keep it up! Loved your blog and I'm gonna follow you!! :D Hugs from Norway!
(Found my way from Bev's blog :)

clare said...

congrats to all the winners..you are very lucky ladies,hope you have fun with your new goodies.
and thanks to sally for giving me the chance.
hugs clarexx

Ann said...

Congratulations to the winners. Well done to hubby posing for photos - bless him - they come in useful for some things don't they.
HOpe you had a great anniversary.

Ann xxx

carine said...

congratulations to the winners

weewiccababe said...

you did terrific - well done you

will have to think of a reason to do some blog candy myself now, see how I get on at my first attempt

uncentimo said...

congratulations to the winners!!
thanks for this candy blog.