Friday, January 16, 2009

Magnolia Vs. Sampavie


I thought before I got started with today's activities I would get this little note pad posted, but we had so much going on this morning that I am just now getting around to it. I just loved this little Magnolia Stamp and had to use it. I don't know what it is called as a friend shared the image with me. Brought the prisma pencils out again for coloring and the spica markers for sparkly highlighting. The flowers are by Prima. the leaves are Martha Stewart branch punch.
Background paper - Studio D - Prima Marketing - First Blush, Mat paper is Paper Adventures - Paper al fresco- Cerise. ( I only had one little scrap of that and I love it. boo hoo). Spellbinder ovals. The sentiment stamps are all Inkadinkadoo & Our Daily Bread. This fits the challenge for Magnolia Challenge so I have added.






10 comments:

Nicola said...

Tilda looks lovely and you have coloured her in beautifully Sally, love your dp´s and your flower is awesome.
xxx

a portland granny said...

You inspire me to use my magnolia samps which I have never used! They are so cute. I love the flowers--perfect for that card. I like the sentiments also. I haven't ordered from that company yet, but I must.

a portland granny said...

You inspire me to use my magnolia samps which I have never used! They are so cute. I love the flowers--perfect for that card. I like the sentiments also. I haven't ordered from that company yet, but I must.

Scrapmusje said...

Hi Sally,what a pretty notebook,greetings from Holland,Joke.

Liza said...

Great note pad, you have used such pretty papers and you have coloured the image beautifully.

Liza x

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful. Please pop over to my blog I have an award waiting for you.

Lorraine A said...

Lovely notepad :-) Love the papers and the image, very cute :-)
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Sally, Love your notepad and the papers you have used for making it. Really love the flower on there too adds so much to it. Really pretty colors too. Great little pad to have on hand and sure will come in useful too. Phyllis

Pinklilac said...

Hi Sally this is fab I just love the colours and the backing paper is beautifull. I have no magnolia stamps yet but I am going to invest in some soon, very soon lol.
Hugs Linda

Bev said...

Sally it's fabulous! Love how you have coloured Tilda and you've used such gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x