Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Have Received An Award



I am so excited. I have received this award from the lovely Bev . How she has time to keep up with all these is beyond me. But I thank her so much for thinking of me.

Here are the rules:-
Put the award on your blog-
Link the person you received your award from-
You can give the award to how many as you want-
Put links of those blogs on yours-
Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I would like to nominate these ladies. Chrissy , Irina , Iris. Their blogs are a great source of inspiration to me.

3 comments:

Iris said...

Sally thanks so much for nominating me and giving me this award. I'm delighted! And thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I'll publish the award on my blog and a link to your site later tonight!

Hugs,
Iris

Karen Lee said...

Congrats on winning such a pretty award!

a portland granny said...

Isn't Bev the greatest person? She has answered questions for me about different techniques. I'm glad she bestowed this award on you as your work is so beautiful!

These overseas gals are so fun to correspond with. I have three ladies I consider friends--one from England, one from Holland, and another from France. I find all of them so helpful and so inspiring in their work.

This blogging is just plain fun!