Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Creative Blog Award


I received this wonderful award from Linda at Pinks & Lilacs. She has a wonderful blog. Be sure to stop by view her lovely work and leave her a little love on her blog. Thank you Linda.


I am to pass this on to 7 people which I will do at the end of this post.

Rules:

I have pass this on to 7 people and list 7 favourite things about me.

Now this is hard.

1. Love God with all my heart

2. Love and adore my hubby

3. Am very family oriented

4. Love to make cards and scrapbook

5. Love to spend money only on crafting stuff (too bad we have to eat)

6. Am truly a home person

7. Adore my blogging friends
My seven:
A Portland Granny @ Cards & Other Good Stuff
Cathy @ Cool Scrapin

2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

:) Thanks so much, Sally! You're so sweet!!!

a portland granny said...

Thank you for your sweet thoughts. i appreciate it.