Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog Candy Entry Has Ended

The time has come for my blog candy to close. Hands down your votes have spoken and there will be 2 winners. I wish I could have given everyone something for entering. I never imagined I would have 325 entries minus a couple duplicates in there. For a first time not so bad, hey! I have had so much fun reading your entries. I just want you to know that for all of you who entered and had blogs, I visited EVERY SINGLE blog. I didn't take the time to post to all of them, but I did browse and read.

Many of you emailed me that your entry wasn't added, however I checked and double checked each entry and all are there that did everything they were supposed to do. Some of you while looking for your post forgot to go to the next page. Had far too many posts for one page. Now that it has closed I am in the process of printing 52 pages of email entries,(next time I will learn to use random picker or something LOL) which I will cut into stripes and have hubby draw the winner. (Not Miss V as she will not be here until late tomorrow). I know all of you are dieing to know who won. (me too). Also several of you posted more than once. I tried to catch those and only publish one post, but I see that I didn't catch all of them, however when I finish printing, all posts from the same person except one will be pulled from the pile, that way it is fair to everyone.

There will also be a special surprise tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and see who won the special surprise.

Thank you so much for entering my blog candy give away and for taking the time to visit my blog.

Be sure to Stop back tomorrow to see who won.

9 comments:

Marcea said...

wow Sally, what a huge success your candy has been. Looks like you have a busy day ahead of you! Thanks again for offering such fab candy
-x-

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou for the chance of winning!!

If you go to http://www.random.org/ and down a little has a column saying fun and free
- go to Integer Generator
- and then it asks how many numbers you would like to generate (for the example of this candy you would write 2)
- Each number should have a value between (you would put 1 and 325 (as you had 325 entries)
- format in 1 column

and then press get numbers - easy as that!!

If you want to post the exact answer just highlight cut and paste onto your blog post :)

I hope you dont mind me telling you how to use random.org - just thought it might be easier to read.

Have a lovely day!

Rach said...

wow what a lot of entries.. hugs rachxx

Malin E said...

Nice to have so many enteries.You have a lovely blog! This will be exciting! =o)
Hugs from Malin

Paula said...

Congratulations on the success of your blog candy and thank's again.
Paula xxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou for your email - you are welcome :)

Nicola said...

Hi Sally,
I have something waiting for you on my blog. xxx

Paula's ponderings said...

Congrats to the winners, and thanks so much for giving everyone a chance x

A Stroke Above said...

We all won the prize, every person who left a comment. I can't imagine how much time it took to visit everyone! You are truly wonderful and that is exactly why you have so many readers who left comments. I know, I was one of them. Thanks, Linda Crowder