Monday, January 26, 2009

An Award

I received this lovely award from Nicola. If you haven't been to visit her blog, please be sure to stop by. Her cards are very inspirational. The rules are as follows:
This award is from Marcea, be sure to stop by her blog. Her cards are so inspirational you won't want to miss seeing any of them she creates.
All you have to do is:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

My five: This is aways so hard for me because there are tons of bloggers out there who are deserving of this. I am sending both awards to those listed below. Everyone deserves a hug now and then

Lise
Claire
Poppy
Susan
Lorraine A

7 comments:

Marcea said...

Congratulations on your award hun - hope your hands are on the mend :o)
Big hugs
-x-

Lorraine A said...

Hi Sally, Thank you so much for thinking of me :-)I really appreciate it :-)
Hope your hand is getting better, gently gently :-)

Saetta said...

Hello Sally, how are you? how are your hands? I wanted to write a mail but I have the program management of e-mail blocked ... I think I have to reinstall... :(
Hugs
Katie

Poppy said...

Thank you Sally,Hope you hand is getting better.
poppy

Marcea said...

just dropping by to say good morning hun - hope you have a fab day!
-x-

Lorraine Robertson said...

Well done on your awards honey...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my ATC and the papers are from the Sparkly Sweet collection by K&Co.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Sorry Sally me again.. can't remember if I replied to you regards the frame on my Penny Black... so incase I didn't... they are from Craftwork Cards...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx