Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No Christmas Cards


Did you ever have such a wonderful evening of crafting only to find out the next morning that while all that creative juice was flowing so freely you forgot to write the checks to pay the bills? Well that is what happened to me, so once I get these posted I'm off to do some damage control. LOL
Anyway you look at it, this was much more fun!

Fell in love with this image. I don't think the scan really does it justice.
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers
Supplies used
paper, simply elegant, papermania, EK success corner punch, Yasutomo water colors (like twinkling H20's) flowers, prism, brads from stash box


This image is part of what I won from Bev's blog candy at All The Things I Love. So easy to work with. I used the sketch from I Heart To Stamp. Great Sketch
Supplies used

paper, K&Co Christmas cheer, prisma flowers, Michaels Bridal table confetti flowers, brads, glitter, ribbon and charm from stash box. WOJ stamp colored with copic markers and glitter pen for the wings.

I promise this is it for now. Again I used Willow from WOJ (I adore this stamp). I didn't want to
use it as Christmas so I covered up the holly berries with purple
gems and added some squiggles. I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday # 27 I colored her with copic, prisma markers, & Spica At you glitter pens.

Supplies used:
Paper, Basic Grey, flowers, Michaels bridal table confetti, punch from punch bunch for leaves, ribbon from my stash box.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great idea to cover up the Holly berries with gems. Will have to remember that one. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over on Sketch Saturday.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Els G. said...

Your cards are all gorgeous! You've been real busy, great work!
Els
x

Nancy said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Love how you colored Willow With Lantern!

Bev said...

Stunning cards Sally - I love the corners on Willow with Umbrella and the colours are so yummy!!

Glad to see you using your candy stamp - isn't she just the sweetest.

Love how you have used Willow as a non-Xmas card - brilliant!

hugs Bev x

melody said...

beautiful cards sally! lovin that first stamp..yummy! and those added gems on the 3rd card..nice touch..beautiful work chickie
and thankx for the kind comment on my blog

stardustgemsandribbon said...

So many wonderful cards, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Lainocrafts said...

Stunning cards Sally - never mind about the bills!!!

Elaine
xx