Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm On A Roll....


Wow does this look washed out! It really isn't. I used this delicious sketch from Friday Sketchers . I also used Basic grey paper (Sultry) and added a charm so that it would fit the criteria for the Basic Grey Challenge . I love this image from Whiff of Joy. I colored it using prisma color pencils and gamsol blending spirits. The flowers are prism and bazzill. The lace gems and charm is all from my stash box. I also inked the edges of the paper with Distress ink, antique paper.





This simple card is so pretty in real life, especially if you like pink, which I do. Who could tell...right? I used the sketch from iheart2stamp.
The paper is from DCWV-glitter sweet stack. Ribbon, flower center and gem from my stashbox, Flowers - Michaels Bridal Table Confetti, Rubber Stamp - Inkadinkado, Ink- Memento, Bamboo Leaves.








For this card I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner. I colored the Whiff of Joy stamp with prisma color pencils and gamsol to blend. The paper I am sorry to say, but cannot remember what website I got it from, but is is beautiful. The flowers are prism and kaisercraft. Center brads, embellishment and ribbons from my stash box. I also inked the edges of my paper with antique linen.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

All your cards are so beautiful. Great images and details.

hugs from
Heidi

Kim said...

Lovely work, you have been busy. Kim

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , love the colours you used , very nice :-)
Lorraine
Merry Christmas

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great projects! Thanks for playing along with the OCC. :)

Renate said...

so wonderful the card!!! lg renate