Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WOJ Bookmark Challenge


Talk about being on the same wave-length as WOJ! I have needed to make 3 bookmarkers and have just been putting it off. I wasn't motivated, but this has given me the motivation I needed to get them finished. One down and two to go! I chose for this one to do a basic book marker. I colored my image with a mixture of copics, distress inks and prisma watercolor pencils. I wanted it to match my background paper as closely as possible. I almost succeeded! LOL Maybe next time.
Supplies Used: ribbon and embellishments from my stash box. Paper K&co. Martha Stewart Doily border punch. Flowers, Michaels bridal table confetti. Verse?? I have no idea where I got it. Just thought it was fitting to use.

7 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous bookmark sally, glad that we were able to kick start your motivation...thanks for sharing. hugs rachxxx

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bev said...

DUH _ Please delete the previous comment Sally - I left it in the wrong place!!

Love the bookmark, talk about mental telephaty! I think Willo wis perfect for this sort of project and you have used the most exquisite colours on your bookmark.

Bev x

Sandra said...

Great Bookmark,love the colours.
hugs sandra

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous bookmark Sally xx

Heather said...

Fabulous! Gald we could get you started. Thanks for joing this week..

Nancy said...

Great bookmark!