Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whiff of Joy


This is my first attempt at a challenge from WOJ . I had so much fun coloring it and putting it together with their fantastic sketch.
Supplies Used
WOJ stamp
Distress Ink - Ranger- Fired Brick
Distress Ink- Ranger - Black Soot
Flowers - Michael's Bridal Table Confetti
Flower Centers - Swarovski Crystals, multiple colors
Perfect Pearls
Spica Glitter Markers
Paper - Imaginise - Go For Baroque, More Than Mistletoe
Rubber Stamp - Print Works (sentiment, Peace, joy, Love)
Findings from my stash box

11 comments:

TARJA said...

This is stunning card!!
I like the image and colours. I love it !!

Tab said...

What a fab first WOJ card! Love the image and you have coloured it beautifully! :0)
Tab xxx

Valems said...

Gorgeous card. Great colouring.
Vanja

mueppi said...

Your card is beautiful, Sally!
I love your colouring and papers!
Hugs Gisela

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning what beautiful colouring and papera
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring and fab papers.

Donalda's Blog said...

Oh your card is just gorgeous dear. You done a beautiful job dear and so very glad you joined us this week

Karin said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the images.

LG Karin

Heather said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week.

Bev said...

It's beautiful Sally, love the gorgeous colours

hugs Bev x

thread-bare said...

This is beautiful Sally xx So glad you have got your crafting time back xx