Friday, November 21, 2008

Whiff of Joy - Challenge 9


Wow, I can't believe how slow I am in posting my cards lately, in fact so slow that some of them didn't get posted in time for the challenges. I really don't know where the time goes. This is my challenge entry this week for WOJ . What another fun sketch to work with. I colored the image with distress inks by Tim Holtz, then highlighted with Spica at you markers and of course added my glitter. I am on one of those kicks this year. I just can't seem to get enough glitter! LOL
Supplies Used;
Background Papers: K&Co, Me & My Big Ideas
ribbon: from my stash
flowers: prima
flower centers: from my stash
Gold center dots: Mark Richards

3 comments:

Valems said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image.
Vanja

thread-bare said...

This is brilliant Sally xx Love the colours you have used xx

Rach said...

Sally you have made a lovely card with this weeks sketch. hugs rachxx