Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sketch Saturday - Sketch 24

Finally am finding a little more time to craft. I have been making Christmas cards for the past 2 days eventhough I really have no need for them. I just love making them.. I thought I would try my hand at the challenge from Sketchsaturday. I love working with sketches.

Supplies used
Paper - Debbie Mumm
Ribbon - from my stash
Buttons - from my stash
Snowflake Brad - Recollections
Colored the stamped image with "at you spica glitter pens and prisma color pencils. Highlighted with crystal snow glitter from stampendous.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Great use of the sketch and that image is so cute!! :)kathy

thread-bare said...

I just love this image xx Fantastic card Sally xx

Debbie said...

Great card! Love the cute snowmen and your colouring is gorgeous. Fab papers & snowflake detail. Debbie x

Bev said...

Love this!! Those snowmen are just so cute. A fantastic card

hugs Bev x