Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saturday Sketchers 25


Great sketch this week from Sketch Saturday # 25 so I just had to try it. This little guy just begged to be put on a card. I have used Basic Gray - Figgy Pudding papers as the background. Colored the image with Prisma Watercolor pencils and Twinkling h20. Snowflakes are Martha Stewart that I used a glue pen and crystal glitter from Stampendous. I wish you could really see the effects of all the glitter and just how adorable this card turned out. I am just not a good photographer. LOL

7 comments:

thread-bare said...

Sally he is just adorable xx A very cheeky chappie me thinks xx Gorgeous card hun xx

tracie said...

oh so cute - love this image and gorgoues papers.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Bev said...

Oh Sally this is just so delightful - I love the image and beautiful papers. The snowflake is gorgeous too

Bev x

Janna said...

This is so cute!!! I really love what you did with this sketch! Great job!

Debbie said...

Great card Sally, love the cute reindeer image and the pretty snowflakes. Debbie x

Rach said...

a totally gorgeous card, stunning snowflakes and your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. thanks for sharing. hugs rachxx

Chrissy D said...

This is such a sweet card! I especially love your Wassail DP! I just purchased a bunch of it! LOL Thanks for sharing and for your kind words on my projects!