Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Stamps/ 5 Challenges


I was so excited this past week because my new Whiff of Joy stamps came. I couldn't wait to start stamping, but alas there is something about this stamp that doesn't like me. I stamped it 3 times and all 3 times it went into the circular file! Yep even after it was colored. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but....You get the idea. I colored the image with copic markers E 51, R46, R 59. Prisma pencils and very inexpensive Darice Glitter, crystal.

Finally I was pleased with how this one turned out so I thought it would make a lovely aperture card and found that it fit the challenge for Basic Grey Challenge 13. The requirement there was to have one Basic Grey element and an aperture. Also it fit Lili Of The Valley/ for sprinkle and sparke because of the glittered snowflakes and the spica glitter pens. ABC Challenge, S is for snow, Our Creative Corner snowflakes, Everybody Art Challenge winter. I can't believe that it fit so many challenges. I have never done this many challenges with one card before.

Supplies used:

Whiff of Joy Stamp, Copic Markers, Spica glitter pens, Basic Grey - Boxer, snowflakes - Martha Stewart punch, Darice glitter and flower from stash box. Flower center from my blog candy prize from All the Things I love blog

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card! Awesome job combining all those challenges!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! The snow flakes and poinsettia flower just look so delicate and pretty! Great aperture too. Thanks for playing at Basic Grey Challenges! (awesome job in combining challenges!)

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow this is delightful.
So gorgeous card. Love them.

Kati said...

What a wonderful card an its amazing how many challenges you bring together.
hugs
mamapia
EAC-Team

Nixe07 said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the snowflakes and the colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

Iris said...

Wow what a brilliant card. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Fabulous card, I love this image you have used. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Dawn said...

Wow gorgeous card!

Marcea said...

hi Sally, gorgeous card hun - you have coloured her beautifully. Hope you are keeping well
-x-

melody said...

wow ~ gorgeous card!

stampingheaven said...

Stunning card, thanks for joining in ABC challenge.