Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Delinquent Blogger

It is about time that I have returned to blogging. I certainly have been missing it, hopefully things are going to settle down for awhile and I am on the mend after almost a month long illness. Still have a way to go before I can say I am 100% (My family would say I've never been 100%) LOL.


Anyway I sat down last night and started coloring and this was the card I ended up with using Trina's sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar. Hopefully as the days go by my cards will get better.

Supplies Used
Whiff of Joy Stamp
Spica Glitter pens
Flowers Michaels Bridal Confetti
Dots - Jelly Tots
Paper - Paper Pazazz - Vintage

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful - love the colours and fantastic colouring

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Sally ,Love your take on the sketch, Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

Trina said...

Sally,
I think this card is beautiful!! I love the image and love the dp you used!! The colors go so well together!! Thanks for making my sketch this week!

thread-bare said...

Lovely card Sally xx Love the colours you have used xx