Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday Challenge


Again, I haven't a clue what I did or how I did it, but I stamped the skirt part of the image x2. LOL.. The more I looked at it the more I decided that I liked how it looked so I colored it with prisma color pencils. As I didn't want it to be Christmas I added flowers where the holly bits on the stamp were. While I was blog hopping I saw a challenge for Black Friday Something Challenge/ just needed to be something black in the layout so I thought this fit pretty well.
Supplies Used: Paper DCWV- All dressed up, pearls - Mark Richards, Flower from my stash box, Ribbon from stash.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card!

melody said...

absolutely beautiful! love that stamp

Kathryn said...

SUCh a BEAUTIFUL card -- love the image and how you stamped it! :)