Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ABC Challenge R is for.....



This is my first ever ABC Challenge. I have to admit I made this card a few weeks ago for another challenge but never got around to posting it, so with the ribbon that I used it would fit this challenge.

I used background paper from Me and My Big Ideas. Flowers from Prima and Michaels Bridal Confetti. Ribbon, pearl and spacer from my stash box. Also used Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. Image was colored using my prisma pencils. ined edges of paper using Brilliance ivy ink.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi,gorgeous card,love these FF stamps and you've done a grand job with this one,great choice of colour scheme too,
Take care
Sandra x

Bev said...

Sally it's stunning!!! I so love those papers, can't wait to use mine. Love the image and the layout - a brilliant card!!

hugs Bev x

Marcea said...

Hi Sally, I love this card and am so pleased you used it for our challenge this week. I adore these FF stamps - they are all so cute/ Lovely colouring and papers (and flowers!!!)
-x-

Rach said...

a wonderful card, love the papers that you have used and the layout. a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Chrissy D said...

Love your lay out - the Christmassy colors and ADORABLE card! TFS!

thread-bare said...

Fabulous card Sally xx Love the papers you have used xx