Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Such a Bad Blogger Lately

Just so you know I truly would love to have time to sit and blog, plus create cards. I'm going through crafting withdrawl here! Helping to get the house ready for our kids to move into is a bigger challenge than I expected it to be. (Not really but it seems to be going ever so slowly). I have worked so hard for the last 2 weeks that I have worn my resistence down AGAIN! and now have the flu! Can't seem to win in this household. LOL No happy medium anywhere. I was able to hang the border for our son's office yesterday, but that was it before I had to give it up and go home and back to bed. After I pick Miss V up at Pre-School today she and I will go over and I will see if I can clean the tape off the hardwood floors where the previous owners taped down rugs?????? I can say we are basically finished with the downstairs and are now working on the upstairs bedrooms and bath.

I truly wish I could find time to make cards and enter challenges, but with all that is going on, I am realizing I am not "superwoman" and right now my kids need help if they are going to be out of their apartment by the 31st. Please don't give up on me. I promise to be back as soon as I can.

Hugs to all of you
Sally

3 comments:

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Sally, the important thing is that you take care of yourself.. your kids can move into the house even if it is not 100% done.. sounds like you've made excellent progress though!!

xxooxx Penny

ceejayscraftcentral said...

Hi Sally,
Sounds like you have been working like a trojan, take some time and relax, hope you are over the flu quickly
Caroline x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Blog Sally nice to see your work and know a bit more about you
margaretxx