Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sooooo Behind

Just thought I would take a minute to post. I had to go to the doctor on Tuesday of this past week. Ugh! She changed my meds in hopes of helping to make my Fibro and fatigue better, but........it made things worse. LOL! I had a reaction to the medication and almost ended up in the hospital. I truly thank God that didn't happen. Just goes to show, one more time, He was in control of my life. I am feeling much better but not near 100% . (I'll take any of amt of feeling better I can get. LOL)! I can't seem to get my mind around scrapbooking or cardmaking at the moment and am trusting it is a passing thing and will improve as my body rids its self of the medication.

Blessings to all of you!
Sally

2 comments:

Bev said...

You poor thing! Sally you've really been through the mill lately my friend. Hope you feel better soon

hugs Bev xxx

kc_froglady said...

Unfortunately another thing we share besides a love of crafts and living in the same county is the fibro :( I'd be curious to know who your Dr. is mine is one of those who thinks it is in the head - very frustrating after having had a good Dr who helped! (insurance doesn't cover him anymore though) Anyway email if you like I would love to know who you see. It would be nice to be taken seriously!