Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Can't Believe Its Wednesday

I truly cannot believe it is Wednesday and I have done NO crafting. I really must not be up to par. LOL! I needed an anniversay card for my son & DIL so thought I would use the sketch from http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com. I lovede the sketch and thought it would be ideal for what I had in mind. I was pretty lazy though. I used a pinted picture of roses for the center rather than stamp and even pulled out the peel offs.

All supplies were from my scrap and stash box, so I have no idea what I used. The stamp around the roses was from See D's. Embossed with black detail embossing powder from Judikins.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Elegant - I love black/white and red together -- so very pretty! :)

Kazan Clark said...

This is one if my favorite color combo's. Don't forget to click on the card to enlarge to see the fabulous detail - did you emboss the black too? I love it and so will they :)

Sally said...

Kazan I only embossed the center stamped piece around the roses. Thanks for asking.
Sally

Joke said...

Your printer is a good one, because the image is beautiful. Lovely card.

Eveline said...

Very elegant card.
Eveline.

Lea L. said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

evafromca said...

This is such an elegant card and I love the colors you choose.