Friday, September 26, 2008

CD Calendar For My Sister's Birthday

First of All Happy Birthday Terri - I love you and wish you many more wonderful birthdays. I am blessed to have you a my sister.

I do need to appologize for the sorry photo taking. I am the worst!

The first photo is the front of the box that I made and the second is the front of the CD



Below are all 12 months. I can't begin to tell you how I have made them as I used so many different things from the internet, CD's clip art and I didn't write a thing down! I just had fun for a change! I hope my sister likes this. We are as different as night and day and I am always reluctant to make her anything as I feel it is never good enough! LOL




7 comments:

thread-bare said...

Sally this is gorgeous hun & a very happy birthday to your sister xx

Marcea said...

Wow Sally, your sister is going to LOVE this. You have put so much work into thi. Love every single month, well done on a fabulous project
-x-

ceejayscraftcentral said...

Sally you have inspired me yet again! the calendar is fantastic and your sister is sure to treasure it
Caroline x

Tina said...

Just love the calendar Sally. I have left you a little something over on my blog.

Lise said...

Sally, what a beautiful calendar.
You did some awesom work here. I love it. Thank you for the inspiration.

crafting diva said...

Hi Sally I am new to your blog I love what you have made for your sister must have taken ages to make it but it was well worth it as it look wonderful!!!!

Bev said...

You put my dismal effots to shame Sally - this is a work of art and I'm sure will be cherished.

hugs Bev x