Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Award

I was so surprised today to find that I had received this award from Tina. Thank you Tina for nominating my Blog.

I have to nominate 7 more to send the award on to these are the rules.
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your blog award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.

My Nominees Are:
Marcea
Sam
Christine
Kaz_za
Julie
Thread-bare
http://www.ceejayscraftcentral.wordpress.com/ (Caroline)

3 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! Thank you so much! :)

Sam said...

Thank you so very much Sally - my first ever award in Blogland.

Sam
x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

cheers fir nomination sally... but what do i do with it.. i am very new to bloggin and never gettin a nomination...lol help....
kaz_za