Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 Challenges in 1

I just couldn't let this evening go by without trying to make one more card. I think the "Jo" out of my mojo has gone somewhere or maybe it is just lack of energy. LOL Whatever it is, I wish my mojo would come back. I really enjoyed using the sketch from PTW, http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com Sketch #11. Since I was in the mood to use fall colors I thought why not include a challenge from Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog #30. The challenge there is to include at least one stamp. I stamped the leaf background. The next challenge that seem to fit was from Sarah Kay Weekly Challenges . Their challenge this week was to use 3 designer papers. Not sure that my paper with stamped leaves will pass as desiger, but am hoping so. I really wish the glittering on the leaves would show up, but no matter how I take the picture that sparkle never comes through!

Supplies
BG Papers Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday
Ribbon - Bow - Tique
Stamp - an oldie but one I love... No name just says Chesapeake VA
Shades of Autum glitter - Art Institute ultra fine transparent. (used 5 0r 6 colors)

SK rubber stamp colored with prisma color pencils
misc. matting paper.

5 comments:

Kim said...

That is very cute. Kimx

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh how sweet this is Sally. I love it. Thanks for playing Loev Cynthia x

steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Marcea said...

Hi hun, love this card - just gorgeous
-x-

Mel M. M. M. said...

SO cute! From the looks of this sweet card your mojo seems intact, but I know the feeling. My Jo sneaks off too! ;O)