Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 Challenges Unloved Supplies & Back To School

This is our Miss V's first day of preschool. I was happy that she feels she is "all growned" up now and can go to school as she has wanted to do since she was big enough to watch the school busses pass the house, however I was so sad to think that she really is growing up. It was as hard to send her off to school on that first day as it was to send my son all those years ago when he was little.

I was able to use two challenges in this one. http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com Challenge this week was "Back To School" so this fits the bill... and the other challenge is from http://iheart2stamp.com using their sketch and unloved supplies. All I can say is that all these items are so unloved and so old I really don't remember where most of them came from. Even after finishing the layout I still don't like the supplies so am not really pleased with it. The only thing that makes it worthwhile is my Miss V! LOL

2 comments:

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

How creative to use this as a scrap layout!! love what you did here!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wonderful scrap page! Love the all the school details. Great job with our challenge, thanks for playing along. :)