Friday, August 8, 2008

You Make Me Smile

Whoo Hoo my circle and oval nesties came yesterday along with my order of Swarovski Crystals. I have been having a ball playing with them. Came up with this layout using small circle nestie and fire opal crystals for the center of the flowers. I have to quit ordering new supplies. I never get any housework done because I am like a child with a gift when they arrive. I just have to try them out! LOL Thought this layout fit the challenge spots and stripes from
Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog so I have added it for this week challenge.


BG paper from Bisous Biz pdq Sweet. Flowers Prism paper. Crystal centers - Swarovski- fire opal. Journaling box - creative imaginations

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely layout Sally. Thanks for joining in again
Love Cynthia x

Dawn said...

Aww this is an adorable layout - great contrat in papers too.

nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally as is Miss V too. Where would we be without our nesties?
Nicola xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab layout & colour combo. Perfect for this weeks challenge.

Lorraine xxx

Marcea said...

brilliant page hun and glad you have your nesties. I have left a little something for you on my blog
-x-

Mary said...

Your layout is wonderful. As a matter of fact they all are. Your Miss V seems to be a very loved little girl. :) She is so adorable.

I have enjoyed looking at all of your cards and pages. Congratulaions on your new blog. I'm glad that you decided to share your work as well as your thoughts with all of us.

Mary

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is a lovely layout. Love the colours and papers you have used and what a wee cutie she is.

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous layout gorgeous papers and photos ,Dawnx