Monday, August 18, 2008

Unconditional Love - Method Playground Challenge -Bows

As I was sitting working on this page, I thought how fortunate my sweet Miss V is to have her great-grandparents. My father, who is her great grandpa, is 83 and he dotes on her. No matter what he is doing, he ALWAYS has time for her. She asked me the other day if we could go to grandpa and grandma's house (I'm Nonnie) because it was "funner" there. LOL! My father was just recovering from a 2 month long illness so this picture is really special to me. I have added this page in my first ever dedicated scrapbook blog challenge at http://methodplayground.blogspot.com

BG paper is from 3 bugs n in a rug. Flowers have been cut from another sheet of same paper and a swarovski crystal added in the center. Some of them are topez and some are olivine. Journaling tag is tucked partially under the photo and the ribbons are from my stash. The "love" stamp is from Heidi Swapp, ink is colorbox, chestnut roan. Corner beige cardstock is from cardstock ware house and has been inked with the same ink, using the direct to paper method

4 comments:

nicola said...

This page is such a treasure Sally, I can feel the love flowing between your father and grandchild.
You are truly blessed.
Hugs,
Nicola xx

Pamela said...

VERY PRETTY!! Love the double bow borders! Cool... Thanks for playing at the Method Playground!!... Pam

Deborah Mahnken said...

What a special LO -- and how pretty! Thanks for playing along with us :)

java diva said...

That is so precious! Thank you for sharing that with us!