Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Singing Sensation - Swirls & Flourishes

Today I decided it was time to scrapbook. I am so far behind. LOL Oh well for me scrapbooking will always be "a work in progress"! I really can scrap other things, but my granddaughter is such a willing participant. I am accused of sleeping with my camera... NOT SO, well not all the time. LOL. Thought I might add this to the Swirls and Flourish Challenge at:
Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog although I might be too late...



BG paper is Basic Grey - Sugared Collection. Jewels from my stash and flourishes rubber stamp. Please don't ask me which one. I made the mistake of taking all my clear stamps out of their packages to put them in a binder. Thought I would remember what was what....but....Need I say more? LOL

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Sally you are never too late to enter this lovely page, I love it. Thanks so much for joining in.
New challenge tomorrow
Love Cynthia x

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous Sally, you've captured Miss V perfectly

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love the journalling. She'll enjoy reading that when she's older and appreciate the lasting memories created for her.