Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sarah Kay has gone Pink & Orange

Had a play today with this Sarah Kay stamp. I have so much to get done, but this stamp just kept calling my name... LOL. Thought I would do something out of the norm for me and add a bit of orange to my image. I am not an orange person. Not sure how I feel about the outcome and the photo really doesn't do it justice, but is is what it is. While serfing I found a blog called http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com and thought with a little tweeking my card could fit right into there # 13 sketch, so will probably add it to their challenge, if I can get it in on time. Just be my luck to be too late.

BG paper is American Traditions, orange card stock Bazill Bling. Prism paper flowers, centers Swarovski Crystals, rose. Image colored with prisma color pencils. Stick pen I found in my stashbox is from K&co. Really old. thought it would go well with a basket full of gardening tools. Should go through my stash box more often. LOL



6 comments:

Bev said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Sally - the papers and colours are divine!!

DEBBY said...

very pretty .The orange looks great here and I love that little pin.Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

Patter Cross said...

What an adorable stamp! And love the colors you chose! Wonderful! And thank you for the nice comment on my blog. Please let me know if you have questions about the scripture challenge or anything else. Have a joyous evening!

nicola said...

What a gorgeous stamp Sally and your colouring is super. Love these colours.
Nicola xx

Marcea said...

this is so cute, I love it!!! Fantastic colours and fab stamp - well done
-x-

Mary said...

So sweet. I do not use the color orange very much either but I really like what you have done. Your card is lovely.

Mary