Monday, August 4, 2008

Penny Black Challenge 8 NO PINK

I am going to enter my 2nd challenge. I hope this is what they are looking for. This one will be posted on http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com. Be sure to stop by and look at all the lovely cards..

It is truly difficult for me to make a card or scrapbook without some type of pink. LOL Maybe it is because I scrapbook so much for my granddaughter and she is a girly girl who lovvvvveeeeesss Pink, thus leaving tons of pink scraps for me to use on my cards. Can you believe at the moment this is the only PB stamp that I own, that is soon to change. I have been on the internet searching out the ones that I want to buy. Whoa, what a wish list! This stamp is one of her brush stroke stamps Winter Scroll.
I stamped the image using top boss clear ink, detail gold embossing powder, red jewels from my stash, dark green cardstock for backing paper, printed backing paper is Daisy Bucket Designs - Astor Park Collection - Quincy Street, cut to match the corners and the center strip is cut at angles with tapering it in the middle and gold metallic ribbon from my stash. Sentiment stamp is embossed with detail gold. and is from A Stamp In The Hand Holiday Pack #1.

5 comments:

kath said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge Sally - love this image and that fab DB paper - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxxx

traciejane said...

oh wow Sally your card is gorgeous, love the stamp and gems. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

mueppi said...

Die Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!!

mueppi said...

Die Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!!

Bev said...

Oooh Sally this is just exquisite - so classy and elegant.