Monday, August 11, 2008

Orange Again


I don't know what has happened to me. Two cards with orange in them in less than a week. I wonder if my tastes in color is changing? I love this image and needed a thank you card. Thought I would enter this into the Penny Black Challeng 9 - Sketch 2
Penny Black Saturday Challenge Hopefully it will fit right in with their challenge.
BG paper is by Reminisce. Colored with prismacolor pencils. Floral embellishments are from Michaels Bridal Table Confetti series, center dots are from my stash box. Thank you stamp ?? Ribbon from my stash.

5 comments:

nicola said...

Awe how cute is This, I love your colour combo Sally.

Nicola xx

Marcea said...

This is soooooooooooo cute - I love it!!! I have just ordered a stack of PB stamped images from ebay and cant wait for them to come. Well done again on another stunner
-x-

Yosha said...

I love the elephant! I love how you've coloured it too. The edges of the white paper is great! Is that smacking?! I can't get it to look that great...

Angie C said...

Awwwr, this is soooo cute. Loving the oranges and browns - they really go well together. Fabby card
Angie

Bev said...

Goodness Sally, you've been busy!!! Love the card - my favourite colours. Those flowers are fab!!