Monday, August 25, 2008

On A Roll

As you can see, I was on a roll yesterday. After I cleaned my craft room (it was even getting on my nerves) I rewarded myself with an evening of crafting. Also thought if I was going to get any crafting done this week, I needed to get busy, because I have my Miss V everyday. We have to play rather than craft!

The sketch for this layout came from http://www.raspberry-ribbons.blogspot.com . As always their sketch is delightful to work with and helps me to use my ribbons. Since I used a Penny Black stamp I thought I would add it to their challenge this week of "anything but cards"
Penny Black Saturday Challenge I made this cover for my craft checkbook. I hate the covers that come from the bank, so always try to make one that suits me. This fits the bill!

Clear Check Book Cover?
BG Paper - Manhatten Collection by Autum Leaves
Copic At you Spica Markers
Penny Black stamp
Ribbons from my stash

10 comments:

My Little Space said...

This is such a lovely idea, all your colours work so well together.

Mandy

Fe-Fe said...

Thanks for joining in with the Raspberry Ribbons sketch challenge. I love your craft cheque book cover. What a fabulous idea. Your little Hedgehog stamp is so cute too.

Fe x

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,love the image you have used ,Dawnxxx

Debbie said...

What a great idea Sally. Cute image and beautiful colours.

traciejane said...

oh wow Sally what a fabulous idea, I love ite - think I might one myself, lol
Thanks for joining us at PBSC :)x

Bev said...

Wow, this is fabulous Sally - how posh are you having a craft check book lol

Terrie B x said...

This is beautiful Sally:)x

pretty-pink-cards said...

Lovely card.... such a cute stamp
Thanks for joining in the sketch

Caroline (raspberry ribbons) x

Bev said...

Sally, please pop over to my blog - there is something there for you
hugs Bev x

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, love the frame with the text, and the cute PB image. I agree that at Raspberry they have great sketches and it helps you to start up!! Just a shame so little people join in. I am going to try to do it more often. Your blog looks great.
Love from Holland,
Jacqueline