Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not Your Normal Christmas Card




Tomorrow I have Miss V and when she is here I get very little done. We spend most of the day playing. I can tell you there is nothing better than being a grandmother. LOL. She is the light of my life.

Every year for Christmas I seem to make at least one Christams card that is .... well....different. I suppose this one could definitely classify as different. I have used a sketch similar to http://iheart2stamp.com so I am hoping this classifies for their challenge. I have certainly been in a different mode today. Maybe tomorrow I will return to normal whatever that might be.

I used this stamp a couple years ago and smeared the name on the end of the stamp, so I don't have a clue who made it. It is stamped with black india ink, paper is from my scrapbox. Ribbon from my stash box. Flowers are Michaels Bridal Table Confetti, white. Centers are red pearls from Mark Roberts. Circle is cut from cuttlebug.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I love your Christmas card, Yes, it is different but different is good. :) I agree..... there is nothing better then being a grandmother. Have a great day.

Mary

CarolineH1972 said...

Sally I love it, the colours are gorgeous, nice to see something different to the 'traditional' christmassy colours

Kathryn said...

Very beautiful card -- Love the colors! :)

Marcea said...

Hey Sally, I really really LOVE this card. I think you should be a bit different all the time, lol, it is fab
-x-

nicola said...

Wonderful card Sally as are all your creations. You are one talented crafter and an even more wonderful Nonna.

Nicola xxx

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

This is so pretty! THx for playing!

Bev said...

Oh I love this one Sally - love the colour scheme