Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Scrapbooking Pages





















Scrapbooking about my granddaughter, Miss V, is one of the major highlights of my life. I know you can't tell by all the photos of her. LOL She goes from beautiful, to silly, to imaginative to all girl. She 3 1/2 yrs old and is truly a gift to me from God. She asked me why I took so many pictures of her and I told her because "Everything you do is worth remembering. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do scrapping them. I just noticed that I left the title off the bottom pages which should read "All Girl" Ahhhhh... another senior moment! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally

Love your pages and love your blog - you should let other Crafty Card Scrappers know that you have a blog. I found it listed on Bev's blog.

Lots of love

Elaine (Laino)
xxx

Bev said...

Fabulous layouts Sally, but then again you've got a dream of a little lady to scrap, haven't you.

Anonymous said...

Your pages are lovely Sally and what a little cuty to love your work best wishes fev