Friday, August 22, 2008

My Last one for Today - I Think?

I really was on a roll last night, but too tired to do all the uploading, so it was on my agenda to do it first thing this morning.
I found this at http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com I love the sketch. Also used this for http://suinkandmore.typepad.com/suink_blog. There challenge was sparkles. The scan doesn't show the glitter, but the flower is done with glitter markers and the swirls are done with Stickles Star Dust Glitter.

BG Paper - DCWV- Old World
Punch - Fiskers
Ribbon - My Stash
Embellishment - My Stash
Zennia Stamp - Stacy's Stamps
Swirl Stamp - Scrappy Cat
Glitter Markers - Copic
Stickles - Stardust
Ink - Hampton Art - Vibrance

6 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card Sally! What lovely colors and your blosson is gorgeous! :D

Kathie Bailey said...

Sally, this is beautiful. This is one of my favorite color combinations.

Kathie

nicola said...

Beautiful card Sally and lovely layout.
Nicola xx

E.T said...

ohhh love the flower!

Carole said...

A very pretty card. I love the richness of the purple.

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the very nice comments. :-)

Kim said...

Lovely card. Kimx