Saturday, August 9, 2008

I've Won An Award from Marcea

I am so honored to receive this "I Love You Blog" Award from Marcea's crafting corner .
I just can't believe it. I am overwhelmed as I have only been blogging a little over a week now. Thank you so much Marcea. You will never know what this has meant to me!

The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

I would like to nominate:


6 comments:

Marcea said...

I am so pleased that you are happy!!! You are a beautiful person and beautiful crafter and deserve it so much
-x-

DEBBY said...

Thank you Sally :)I really appreciate it.

Rainbow Lady said...

Thank you so much Sally you are very kind
Love Cynthia x

Patter Cross said...

Oh Sally, you are too sweet! Thank you very much! You have made my day! Have a joyous weekend!

kath said...

Thank you so much Sally for thinking of me for this award - it is very kind.

Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Sally, thank you so much for giving me this award...

Lorraine xxx