Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Is Where....

Yesterday, while blog hopping, I came across this scrapbook challenge about home at: http://thestorymatters.blogspot.com and I thought what a wonderful way to scrapbook Miss V as she was playing house in her pop up castle tent in our front yard. In this particular picture she was pretending she had just moved into the neighborhood and I was her neighbor. She came over to meet me and we became best friends. She said she could not call me Nonnie so I had to be her bestest friend and my name would be Sarah. She really has a vivid imagination. I couldn't journal all I wanted to say on the front so I continued it on the back of the page. LOL I'm afraid when it comes to Miss V I always have a lot to say. My emotions run deep with so much love for this little girl.

Sorry for the horrible picture of my page. I can never seem to get them straight, however they really are straight. LOL

The BG paper is from Fancy Pants Designs - Mulberry Road & Autum Leaves from Creativity, Inc. Journaling box is from Imaginations. Ink used to ink edges is color box - warm red. Flower centers and dots on title are from mark richardsusa - clear hot pink dots. Flowers are Michaels Bridal Table Confetti. I am not sure who the stamp home is by. I made the mistake of taking all my stamps out of their package to store them in a storage binder, minus that information..

5 comments:

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout and thanks for your comments on my blog.

Have a great day
Regards,
x

nicola said...

Awe Sally, what a beautiful page. This will sure pull each grandmother´s heart strings.
Hugs.
Nicola xxx

Debby said...

Such a lovely page!

Penny Smith said...

OK, this is adorable! Great idea! :)

Thanks for playin'!!

Sammi said...

What a beautiful page - just gorgeous! How very special (love the layout!)