Friday, August 15, 2008

Hectic Couple Days

It has been a hectic couple days and I hope to get back to crafting soonest. Miss V and I had a wonderful day and plan to have another half day together today. We are learning how to print her name. Hubby will be home from work at noon so he will take over from there. I went to the Dr on Wednesday and the skin cancer on my scalp has returned so I had to have it removed again, then my Fibro decided to come out of remission and am dealing with much pain, however such is life and all is not doom and gloom though it may have sounded that way. LOL I am truly thankful for everyday. I have managed to get a card made for Miss V's upcoming birthday and am working on her scrapbook. I always make a special 8 x 8 scrapbook for her birthdays. (I don't even have last Christmas scrapped. I am so far behind LOL). She loves to get them down and "read" about her birthdays. I promise as soon as I get a little more energy I will start doing challenges again. Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally

Sorry the skin cancer has come back and the Fibro has resurfaced. Keep your chin up lovely and be positive and get rid of all our ailments.

Love the blog and keep popping on to catch up.

Lots of love

Elaine
xx

Marcea said...

So sorry to hear your latest news about your health Sally. You are often in my thougts and I know you have lots of wonderful things in your life to help you through difficult times. I hope you and Miss V had a wonderful day.
-x-

nicola said...

Awe Sally I am so sorry the dreaded cancer has returned on your scalp. Think positive, as I know you always do, our Miss V is always there to help you along with all your other friends here.

Love,
Nicola xxx

Bev said...

Oh Sally I am so sorry that you're having such a rough time of it, and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.