Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hectic 24 Hours

Just a quick update to let you know I may not be posting to my blog for a few days. Yesterday I received a call telling me an elderly cousin passed away, then received another call with news that another cousin my age passed away. Then this afternoon I rushed my hubby to the hospital with a possible TIA or stroke. They are keeping him for further testing and evlauation. I didn't get home until 11 PM and I'm beat! When you have time please think some good thoughts for my hubby. He is not only my soul mate, but also my best friend in the world.

3 comments:

java diva said...

Sounds like you could use some prayer! Off to pray for you and your husband!
((HUGS))

nicola said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Sally during this difficult time.
Hugs,
Nicola

Marcea said...

I have only just read this Sally - I do hope your husband is on the mend. Sending all my love and thoughts to you both
-x-