Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cutie Sunday Sketch 4

This morning I thought I would try my hand at a challenge from Cutie Sunday using their sketch #4. With it being mid summer it looks a little Fallish to me, but as my son would say "it is what it is!" I had a lot of fun using this sketch. I think I am getting addicted to this challenge business. LOL Humm wonder why I never get any house work done?
As usual colored my stamp with Prismacolors and blended with gamsol. Cut image out by using my nesties (love those dies). Added clear jewels to shoe straps from stash. (My granddaughter, Miss V wanted purple flowers on her shoes. Since she ususally gets what she wants we have purple flowers). Flowers are Michaels Bridal table series, white. Centers: Mark Richards pearls that I colored to match my paper. Background paper: Paper Loft-well worn-field of daisies and rust color paper is: MME-signature series-picture perfect. Ribbon from stash.

5 comments:

Doris said...

Wunderschön!!!


Liebe Grüße
Doris

Arwen said...

This is such a cute card Sally.
Thanks for taking part
xoxo Arwen

Tina said...

The card is so lovely, wonderful paper!
Thanks for playing

Hugs
Tina

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sally - the image is so beautifully coloured and the papers are just out of this world!!

Ariadne said...

Your card is beautiful!