Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cutie Sunday - A Real Challenge For Me

Talk about a challenge....This puzzle piece was truly one for me. I have cut enough puzzle pieces to actually build a full size puzzle. LOL. I am not sure what I wanted to accomplish other than I wanted it to look like a real puzzle piece. Think I have failed miserably. Oh well, maybe next time my mind and my hands will work together. LOL (That would be a first). Since I used the layout from Cutie Sunday I thought I would enter it in their challenge this week. If nothing else everyone can have a good chuckle.

The Tilda stamp is colored with Derwent inktense color pencils and the trim is Stickles - stardust.
Fence is also a Magnolia stamp, colored with prisma color pencils. Tree Stamp is Hero Arts. (ink used for trees Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy). Miscellaneous paper and snow flake embellishments


12 comments:

Lydia said...

I think it's fabulous!!!

...And can't wait to see the rest of the puzzle!! :0)

nicola said...

Awe Sally, how cute is this card !!! I lurve it completely.
Nicola xx

craftyb said...

Awwww...don't be so hard on yourself!! I think your puzzle piece is fab!! Coluring of Tilda is great too....I love it!! bx

Doris said...

Wunder, wunderschön ist deine Karte!!!!

Liebe Grüße
Doris

Arwen said...

Wow Sally what a cute card :) I love it - great work.
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

CarolineH1972 said...

stunning card!!!! If thats a failure then there's no hope for me!!!!

Caroline

Me(y)lanie said...

Oh, that´s a good idea with the backround to this Tilda.

I like it!

Me(y)lanie <><

Yosha said...

Thanks for visiting my site. I am so glad you did since I found you site!

This is lovely! I don't think you've failed at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her sitting on the edge!

Gotta find an image I can do that with!

Anne's Cards said...

Love this puzzlecard,great work!

betty said...

wow, this card is gorgeous, really stunning! great idea, these trees in the background look beautiful!

Bev said...

Wowzers woman!! How fabulous is this card - love the scene on the puzzle piece.

CraftyC said...

This is fantastic!!
Clairexx