Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Couple Simple Cards

Enough of feeling sorry for myself. LOL. I really don't do that I don't have time. Thought I would enter 2 more challenges and then that will be it till next week.


I have entered the first one in a challenge "Cats" at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
It is Penny Black stamp colored with prisma and inktense color pencils. BG paper is DCWV. Miscellaneous mouting cardstock paper. Birthday Stamp - My Sentiments Exactly.










The second one I have entered in a challenge "Music"
at http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

The musical background stamp is from Stampabilities
"Composers Dream" and the rose stamp is an oldie from
Anitas Sugarloaf, colored with inktense and prisma color
pencils. Birthday stamp is My Sentiments exactly.

Cardstock miscellaneous and ribbon is from my stash box.



7 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi Sally, I love your 2 cards that you have made - they are fantastic!!!
-x-

Bev said...

Two wonderful cards Sally, the music one is just a dream but the expression on the cats face is just priceless!

Hope you're feeling a little bit better today

Lesley said...

Great cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

nicola said...

Two super cards Sally, I love them both.
Nicola xx

RubyMay said...

Delightful cat...he made me smile ! A lovely piece

Sending you hugs hun x

Rainbow Lady said...

This is a gorgeous card Sally and certainly works well for my challenge. Many thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

I love this card it is wonderful and well created.
Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x