Monday, August 11, 2008

Christmas Tilda

I fell in love with this image and had to color it today. I also received my new punch from Stampin up so what better time to try it out than while I was coloring in this stamp.

The layout is from http://everythingpapercrafts.blogspot.com. I have entered this in their challenge.

BG papers are Deja Views, silver Merry Christmas Peel Offs, Stamp colored with Prisma Color pencisl and Derwent Inktense Color pencils. Ribbon from stash. inked edges Black Soot - Ranger Distress Inks.

6 comments:

nicola said...

Beautiful card Sally and gorgeous Tilda too.
Nicola xx

Irina said...

Sally, I love your card!! Tilda is so adorable, and I love your coloring!! I have this image too, but haven't used it yet..

Thank you for participating in my Blog Challenge!!

Hugs,
:) Irina

Marcea said...

Oh Sally this is just gorgeous - what a fantastic job you have done on little Tilda!!! This is the first time I have seen this stamp - well done hun you have done her proud
-x-

CarolineH1972 said...

awww Sally that is gorgeous! I've not seen this stamp before but I love it. Your card is beautiful!

Angie C said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous Tilda you have used.
Angie

Bev said...

Ooooh!! This is fabulous Sally - LOVE the design, so different. Fabulous colours too