Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back Yard Fun

As I was sitting on the Patio watching Miss V throw water on her Poppy, I thought what a wonderful memory that would make, so I drug out my trusty camera and......now we have another memory. It was such a fun day for her and for us. She would throw water from a little pail on Poppy and then scream at the top of her lungs in sheer delight as he turned the garden hose on her. This is actually a 2-page layout with my journaling on the other page. I am entering this in a challege at: http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com

BG paper is from Archiever's exclusive summer paper
Prism flowers
Brads: Archiever's exclusive summer embellishments
summer fun font: Cuttle Bug Red Tag Sale
Garden hose: White cardstock sprayed with Memory Mists, then inked edges.

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabulous scrap page! Love the layout and colors. The garden hose is awesome! Super cute photos too. Thanks for joining us this week! :)

nicola said...

This is a wonderful page and beautiful keepsake Sally.
Nicola xx