Friday, August 22, 2008

Another 2 for 1

These BG papers are out of my comfort zone, but I thought what the hey, I can use them, I know I can. I was pretty pleased with the outcome. What do you think? Found this lovely sketch #2 from http://www.raspberry-ribbons.blogspot.com and was also able to use it for http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com using one ribbon, one flower and 2 buttons and glitter which you cannot see in the scan. The tail really does have glitter. LOL

BG paper - DCWV
Flower - prism
Buttons - My Stash
Ribbon - My stash
Glitter - Stickles Stardust
Pearl Center - Mark Richardsusa
Stamp - Happy Birthday Rubber Stampede
Image colored with Prisma color pencils

7 comments:

pretty-pink-cards said...

Lovely card... great colours
Thanks so much for joining in our sketch

Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

Mee said...

Great card, I think the papers are brill! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Wendy said...

I like this
Wendy x

nicola said...

Great card Sally and I love these backing papers, super stamp too.
Nicola xx

Bev said...

Fabulous! The colours and papers really work well Sally

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, the little bird is really pretty. That paper is stunning!
Kate x