Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Can't Believe I did It

I promised myself there would never be a Blog in my life! Well obviously I didn't keep my promise. I, or rather my son told me, that I needed to get into the 21st century before I was too old to remember what century it is. (LOL). He told me that I needed to share my crafts with others who enjoy crafting. Each card or scrapbook page that I do is a work of love from my heart. Crafting is the best stress reliever in the world. I hope you enjoy my crafts and they inspire you to create your own cards and scrapbooking pages.

8 comments:

Bev said...

Woohoo!! Welcome to the 21st Century Sally!!! Way to go girl!

Marcea said...

Hey, look at you!!!! Welcome to blogland hun, you will love it!!
-x-

nicola said...

congratulations sally, a step ahead of me again but hopefully i will join you soon. how wonderful that i can view your creations at the touch of the keyboard.
nicola xx

Doris said...

congrats:)

Fe-Fe said...

What a very sensible son you have! Glad he talked you into it, you have shared some wonderful creations with the crafty community here in blog land.Hope you keep it up!

Hugs
Fe x

Anonymous said...

way to go sally....!!! this is a wonderful blog. hun.. its great .. been sittin here with my cup of coffee and just looking at your wonderful creations...!!!!!
your blog is great..!!!
kaz_za

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.